There’s still time to register for this lively alumnae panel of top-tier executives in business, communications, education, health, and sciences who have successfully carried St. John’s mission and message into the business and professional community. With these dynamic and poised women sharing their experiences, we encourage you to network and exchange ideas as this Power Hour will have breakout rooms for a more intimate discussion about how women can and have been empowering women! Click here to read the full bios.
Dr. Barbara Cozza, Chairperson and Professor of the Department of Administrative and Instructional Leadership, School of Education, St. John’s University
- Crystal Andrews Banks, Director of Diversity and Inclusion with Ulta Beauty
- Micaela Brown , CEO and Founder, Blush and Whimsy
- Kathleen McGovern, Partner/Principal in the Ernst & Young LLP (EY) Forensic & Integrity Services
- Teresa A. Mason, former Chief of Staff for the Bronx District Attorney’s Office
- Barbara Perry, President of the Philadelphia Freedoms and Partner at Billie Jean King Enterprises
- Charlene Prounis, former CEO Flashpoint Medica Advertising (now DDB Health)
- Linda S. Sanford, Retired Senior Vice President, IBM Corporation
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
To Register: To register or for more information, click here or contact the Office of Gift Planning at 718-990-8423 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org